Sunday 27 March 2011

About me and why I blog

Hi everybody this is my blog. I'll tell you a bit about myself, first of all I'm really sporty my favourite colour is orange and I love to ride and race motorcross and supercross. Why do I blog? Well I blog so I can share in and out of school things. What's the point of just writing in a book that mabey only you teacher and your Mum and Dad will read it at the end of the year, with a blog the whole world can see it and you actually get excited about writing posts and doing things on it on it.
So thats why I blog.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great attitude Travis. I love that blogs can show your learning and you can share it with more people than just us at school - great for feedback.
    You are a fantastic thinker! I can't wait to read more posts from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete